ocial Media Marketing is the current trend in the Digital Marketing domain. There are multiple social media platforms, the popular among them are Facebook, Twitter. There are many more. Entrepreneurs are still unsure about the utility of these tools to market their products/services.
All these platforms attract a huge crowd to their pages. If the entrepreneurs can create the awareness for their brands online on these platforms then they can drive traffic to their website from these sources too. There are various other advantages of using Social Media to market products/services.
- Better Brand Recall – Social media channels are very popular among the online crowd. Most of them spend a good deal of time browsing on Facebook. If you can come into the vision of this crowd then you have generated brand recognition among a big group of people.
- Enhanced Brand Loyalty – If your brand page is “liked” or “shared” by your existing customers then you can be assured that you have created a loyal customer and this way you can build a loyal customer base.
- Better Conversion Rates – By actively engaging the customers on your brand page you can expect better conversion. If the customers are finding some kind of satisfaction from your brand, even online, then they will time and again go back to you for newer purchases.
- Creating Brand Authority – The more your online audience discuss about your brand, the more authority you can garner. Your brand’s authority becomes better than your competitor’s authority if the audience activity can be enhanced.
- Cost Effective – Posting about your brand online takes very less time and effort. Thus, the costs involved in marketing your brand goes down due to lesser processes involved. Running paid campaigns on social media is also cheaper than marketing your brand in the offline world.
- For Better Search Engine Rankings – Google bots consider your site’s ‘popularity’ as well for pushing it up the rankings. So if people discuss about your brand in various online channels then Google believes that you are a famous and strong brand. It automatically enhances the rankings.
- Serves as a Feedback Platform – Your customers get a platform to provide feedback about your services online. It can be either good or bad. If it’s a bad comment then you can apologize publicly and show your humility. If it’s a good one then you are getting a huge publicity easily. It gives that personal touch to your customers.
There is no denying the fact that Social Media Marketing is of primary importance in today’s connected world and it will give the entrepreneurs a huge boost to their sales by driving more and more crowd. The sooner the better.